Mark Bower’s BIG Bike Ride
Both Mark’s mother-in-law and his father have had a diagnosis of MND within the last year. As you can imagine this has been a very difficult time for Mark and his family. He has set himself this challenge to help raise money and awareness for us during our June Awareness month. His plan is to visit the hospitals where our Care Centres are based. He is visiting each hospital to have his photograph taken with an MND representative outside the hospital sign and whom he will also get to sign his bike.
He is also working with MND Scotland and plans to visit the offices in Glasgow.
Below is his itinerary, with approximate timings:
- Saturday 21st June: Manchester : 11am then Preston : 2pm
- Sunday 22nd June: Glasgow
- Monday 23rd June: Newcastle 1pm
- Tuesday 24th June: Middlesborough : 11am, Leeds : 1pm and Sheffield : 4pm
- Wednesday 25th June: Nottingham : 9am, Birmingham : 11.30am and Cambridge : 4pm
- Thursday 26th June: Oxford : 11am, London : 1.30pm and Southampton : 4.30pm
- Friday 27th June: Plymouth : 12 noon
- Saturday 28th June: Bristol : 10am then Swansea: 11am
- Sunday 29th June: Belfast: 3pm
- Monday 30th June: Liverpool : 2pm